then using my Skype for business – i have problems with some of other skype users.
I can chat with my co worker – and some others. I have a contact <Remove for Private Information> – and i cant chat with here.
Can you help me why ?
To scope whether the issue is only occurs on Skype for Business client, please go to Outlook Web App->click Skype for Business icon on the top-right, and try to contact the specific personal you couldn’t on Client to see if you could communicated with him.
Have you ever chatting with that specific contact before? If yes, try to clear caches via the following steps:
- Open Skype for Business Sign-in Page, and click Delete my sign-in info, exit Skype for Business.
- In Windows, navigate to C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync, delete *** Email address is removed for privacy *** folder.
- Navigate to C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Lync\Tracing delete all files in Tracing folder (don’t delete the folder itself).
- Cliquez sur Start button, input cmd in Search field, and right-click to Run as administrator, in Command Prompt, input ipconfig /flushdns.
- Restart Skype for Business.