The error “server did not register with DCOM within the required timeout” is signaling that one or more DCOM (Distributed Component Object Model) software is failing to register itself in a reasonable period of time. This normally occurs on devices connected on a server.
In the meantime, I suggest you to change startup type of Function Discovery Resource Publication as an initial troubleshooting. Simply follow these steps:
- Press Windows key + R to open a Run window.
- Type “services.msc” and hit Enter.
- Scroll down through the services name and find Function Discovery Resource Publication. Right-click on it, then choose Properties.
- In Properties under the General tab, expand the drop-down menu near Startup type and set it to Automatic (Delayed Start).
- Click Apply and Restart PC.
For additional troubleshooting, temporarily disabling 3rd party firewall if you have, and see if the issue will persist.