The server microsoft.windows.immersivecontrolpanel did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. in windows 10
The error “server did not register with DCOM within the required timeout” is signaling that one or more DCOM (Distributed Component Object Model) software is failing to register itself in a reasonable period of time. This normally occurs on devices connected on a server.
In the meantime, I suggest you to change startup type of Function Discovery Resource Publication as an initial troubleshooting. Simply follow these steps:
- Press Windows key + R to open a Run window.
- Type “services.msc” and hit Enter.
- Scroll down through the services name and find Function Discovery Resource Publication. Right-click on it, then choose Properties.
- In Properties under the General tab, expand the drop-down menu near Startup type and set it to Automatic (Delayed Start).
- Click Apply and Restart PC.
For additional troubleshooting, temporarily disabling 3rd party firewall if you have, and see if the issue will persist.
Si quieres conocer otros artículos parecidos a The server microsoft.windows.immersivecontrolpanel did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. in windows 10 puedes visitar la categoría Answer Microsoft.